Java Packages are classified into two different java package types namely:
- Java System Packages – Java System packages are predefined packages offered by Java. Java System packages are a type of Java package that contains wide range of classes and methods to perform different functionalities. The Java System Packages are also termed as Java API Packages.
- User Defined Packages – User Defined Packages are Java Package Types that can be created by the User. The User can group user defined classes in user defined packages.
Topic: What are the Java Package types?
28th October 2013 12:09am
Related Questions Answers Articles
- What are the different Java System Packages / Java API Packages?
- How do you create thread in Java?
- What are Thread Life Cycle States?
- List states in Applet Life Cycle
- Which all UML diagrams are used in Project Testing Phase?
- Which all UML diagrams are used in Project Implementation Phase?
- Which all UML diagrams are used in Design Phase of a Project?
- Which all UML diagrams are used in the Requirement Phase of a Project?
- Which all UML diagrams show dynamic view of a system?
- Which all UML diagrams show static view of a system?